Champions League 2017/18 Matchday 5

I donā€™t know. Heā€™s on the bench. He hasnā€™t been in great form and we seem to be changing shape for this game. But still a big surprise to not see him starting.

Weā€™ve been playing 3-4-2-1 for weeks.

Yeah but I doubt weā€™ll have Rogic as wide as Sinclair was sometimes.

But Sinclairā€™s been starting narrow when heā€™s featured in this set up, like Bayern Munich at home when he was brutal.

Yes. But heā€™s naturally playing a little wider and linking with Tierney more. I believe weā€™re mostly saying the same thing. Just theyā€™re not similar players so they will play the role differently.

Missed the interview with Brendan there. Did he say Sinclair had a knock?

Watched it back. He has a niggle but mostly tactical. Itā€™s actually McGregor going narrow left with Rogic central according to Brendan.

https://twitter.com/celticgoals/status/933418376449413122

Alves :smile:

Get in!!!

Deeeeeemmmmmbbbbbeeeeeellllllleeeeeeee

Get the fuck in there.

Great start, good pressing and shape and looking to counter at pace

Rabiot again. He is sheer class, decent finish from Neymar. Was avoidable

1 Like

Ah fuck. Very soft. Sloppy from Brown and too narrow with Forrest caught ahead. Not convinced by Gordonā€™s effort.

Scott Brown with an awful mistake there. Think Neymarā€™s finish was going across goal but Lustig sliding in got a deflection on it.

Iā€™m diagnosing that as a tweak of the medial knee ligament for Lustig. Heā€™ll be out for 4-6 weeks.

Bitton on for him.

I wouldnt fancy Bitton on the right of a back three against PSG

Rogic needs to be much more secure in his passing. Heā€™s very loose with simple passes sometimes. Like Brown used to be and like he was for their goal. Just too casual.

Ariola looks dodgy

Celtic looking lively and creating chances every time they counter. PSG are a classy side and have real quality but great to see the improvement in Celtic in a few months.

PSG just score another peach of a goal. Great team