Champions League 2018-Round of Two

Thatā€™s my view too.

Dunphy of good Kilkenny stock and very knowledgeable on Kilkenny hurling matters will Iā€™m sure have noted that there probably hasnā€™t been two goalkeeping howlers like that in a final
since Seamus Shinnors in 1979.

2 Likes

The one where Isco hit the bar Iā€™m inluding in crazy goal keeping.

I think @Robert_Emmet said as much 2 (two) days ago.

Was he though, all I can remember is the save from Ronaldoā€™s offside header

Is he even that good? He wouldnā€™t be the most obvious example to me of a goalkeeper they should have bought who was low risk and guaranteed to be an improvement over two keepers who were both highly rated before they signed them.

Is it my imagination or the lovely Chianti Reserva talking or do Liverpool have more goalkeeping battles than other clubs? Didnā€™t James battle with Friedel and then Westerweld and then Dudek seemed to compete with Kirkland and Carson and now the current one.

Didi was also spot on about them being windy. Henderson the captain did not have the bottle to pass the ball forward or move to receive a pass.

Swing low, sweet Karius.

That would make it a one in a hundred goal not one in million. Just saying

4 Likes

thatā€™s a clamping

2 Likes
4 Likes

Disagree with the panel re Bales goal being better than Ronaldoā€™s

Arsenal fan.

Gareth Bale joins Phil Neal in that most exclusive of British clubs.

Noticed that in the 2nd half, had numerous opportunities to put them on the front foot and bottled it by passing backwards

The panel oblivious to the filth of Ramos on Salah and no comment on the extent of Salahā€™s injury.

Being reported as a dislocated shoulder which is something it least.

Klopp says Salahā€™s World Cup place is in doubt

He didnā€™t play that bad I thought.

2 Likes

Klopp lost one player and played for penaltiesā€¦ for most of the game.
They were poor by choice

And heā€™s a fucking midget