Champions League 2018-Round of Two

I think he can get more out of himself though. He has fantastic ability but always seems to be playing within himself. I think he has really improved under Zidane though in all round sense.

He is some man with his back to goal. Has gotten himself really fit too. Great centre forward. Selfless

1 Like

Iā€™ve completely underrated him for years. Difficult to last in that set up for the bones of ten years too.

Weā€™re ypu not bemoaning Daithi Burke clinging fellas elsewhere tonight?

Homophobe

Absolutely top class. So selfless, his movement is so so good. His first touch, his link-up play, a joy to watch. Faciliates some brilliant attacking play and comes up trumps with goals too.

Absolutely disgraceful the way Benzema has been treated by the French football federation, the Domenech clown and the water carrier.

2 Likes

Itā€™s important to be flexible with oneā€™s opinions.

But my only issue with Burke is that he gave a goal by cleaning out the young lad. He knew that the ball was lost too.

1 Like

i wouldnt be too hard on him bandage
in fairness id say he was in the absolute horrors and didnt know what to do, i wouldnt say in any way he could have preapared or rehersed a reaction to what had just unfolded, that third goal was horrific really, to be honest if i was a defender in front of him im not sure if i would have picked him off the floor either , youā€™d be just disgusted really

2 Likes

Benzema
brilliant center forward, a fantastic instinctive striker - lethal

He has played for RM for 5 years or so . That goes without saying . Any foreign player that does that has to be a serious operator .

I would think his confidence was shattered after the first goal .

He was concussed after Ramos elbowed him. UEFA should take the cup off Real and give it to Liverpool. #justiceforLK

2 Likes

9 years

Klopp has done great work but his insistence on persisting with lads that are prone to bizarre mistakes has caught up with him. His argument for not replacing them was ā€œthey all make mistakesā€. Not like that they donā€™t Jurgen. He peristed with Mignolet, then brought in Karius, then went back to Mignolet and back to Karius again.He persisted with Moreno until he got injured, he persisted with Lovren (who admittedly had a great game Saturday but who is still a potential liability as heā€™s prone to meltdowns.) He bit the bullet and bought Van Dijk, he needs to do the same with Lovren, TAA and both goalies.

1 Like

Great angle of the overhead goal and dispels the myth that Ronaldo didnā€™t celebrate with Bale.

8 Likes

some great photos going around of the LFC hooligans in kiev

Would you really hear the kicking and control of a football from that distance?

And it shows how poor an effort Karius G made to save it. Put your fucking hands out keeper.