Champions League 2021/22 - Another Magic night in Madrid from the Kings of Europe

Tyrone have drawn Borussia Dortmund in the preliminary round of the Ulster Championship.

I flew to Munich and drove down through the Alps. It was a lovely spin. The many Liverpudlians flying over could do worse than take the Sound of Music tour.

1 Like

It’s a lovely city Salzburg. I’ve been there a few times. The Slazburgers travelling to Liverpool will be just shocked by what they see there.

1 Like

Red Bull’s only chance here could be to “culture the shit of” the Liverpool fans until they have no energy left

1 Like

The Salzburg fans can do the Magical Mystery Tour in return.

Did you ever do the Hitlers Eagles Nest tour? That’s a great one. The day I did it the tour guide was Hermann whose father had been in the SS. He came out with the beautiful line “not many people know this but the Führer was a beautiful singer”

4 Likes

I did the Summer of Love tour in San Francisco. We did a lot of shouting at The Man and breadheads

1 Like

Was there any songs in particular he’d like to belt out as his party piece?

This tweet will be nailed to the Benfica dressing room door.

I never asked. Sorry.

DRAW VOID

Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz, I believe was a big favourite. A song the Chelsea fans have made their own in recent years.

The GGA run their draw very well each year . Marty & the Provincial Secretaries are real professionals

Liverpool and Chelsea fans - :angry:

The redraw is 100% the right thing to do here

#RedRaw

Fans of those teams should be wanting to get a Bayern Munich or PSG. Knock them out and you’ve taken a good side out of the tournament that you won’t have to face later. Get knocked out by them over two legs and you’re probably not good enough to win the tournament out anyway.

Na, you’d rather someone else does it for you.

The less good teams you have to face, the better your chances of winning.

Let someone else wipe themselves out taking care of a big gun.

Who ran the draw, Darren?

1 Like

Darrheinz Freitl.

2 Likes