Champions League 2021/22 - Another Magic night in Madrid from the Kings of Europe

They’re in it to win it. They will CATCH FIRE any day now

The players have golf nearby around Vilamoura while the English yobs have Albufeira for cheap piss beer and hooliganism. Everybody wins

If we hadn’t ran big John you would have to think that Dublin would be in the mix to hold this years final

1 Like

My money would be on Budapest getting the final. UEFA will feel they need to give a nod to the Russians and despots in general.

I’m not kidding. I genuinely didnt realise.

You’re probably not wrong, if any man could make them feel like they’re in backhander Russia, its John.

The Donbass Arena is the place for this game. In the middle of it. Peace would be forced upon them.

I’d imagine the drug testers would be barred from entry to any Russian controlled zone, so that may be a non runner

I see The Boss has made the trip to the Wanda in Madrid tonight. Wonderful to see.

He loved these ‘exotic’ European nights on the continent as a manager.

Competition a shadow of what it once was. The inevitable end game of years of dumbing it down.

1 Like

Are TV viewing figures down over the continent. If TFK is a barometer interest is dropping

The Irish rugby team and national league in GAA are discussed more .

I don’t think I’ve watched a game in this years competition yet. Group stages, you can more or less handpick 14 or 15 of the qualifiers before a ball is kicked and most of those slots are down up Round 4.

Serie A has been a basket case for years, but the Spanish teams are tailing off. Is too and Bayern have been the only contenders from Germany for a long time.

Surely another all England final and I’d they don’t get drawn against each other could well be all four semi finalists.

Getting rid of away final rule and playing the final now every year in Portugal, two really bad developments as well.

I presume the forum is hoping Old Money beats New Money here tonight.

Hala Madrid.

Proper game so far here.

Two teams that can play tongight.

I’m up for psg as I’d like to see Messi win another one and I think theyve a better chance of beating klopp and pep.
Why are all the seats covered?

1 Like

Stadium is being redeveloped

He’s some striker.

1 Like

What a goal.

It was a goal from the second Neymar played the pass.