Champions League 2021/22 - Another Magic night in Madrid from the Kings of Europe

Man City won’t leave there alive.

Man City, from top to bottom are an absolutely horrible organisation. A bunch of soft townie cunts

2 Likes

Walker has had his knee amputated

It’s hilarious. Jack grealish had his hair pulled but no mention off a clear last minute penalty not awarded.

1 Like

I’m surprised City had that sort of performance in them the shower of petro mercenary cunts.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Proper support. Those moments towards the end when Simeone was applauding the supporters and after the final whistle were genuinely moving.

The whole connection between Simeone, as well as a certain type of footballer, usually from Uruguay or Buenos Aires, with the Atletico support, how they get each other, it’s reminiscent of Maradona and Napoli.

1 Like

Liverpool v City/Madrid in the final. Should be s cracker.

It was bizarre that the 4th official tried to stop him geeing up the fans near the end. You could see Phil Foden laughing when he raced on to gesticulate with Savic for staying down with cramp.

You’d have to say Atlethi were lucky to get away with that jersey pull on John Stones in the first half.

BT are fucking hilarious.

John Stones has matured into a fine player all the same.

City into another champions league semi final. Liverpool and Man City lording it in England and Europe. Hell of a time to be a united fan.

1 Like

The bedwettingness of BT was up there with the reaction of the BBC panel when Aston Villa supporters invaded the pitch after they beat West Bromwich Albion in the Sixth Round Proper of the 2015 FA Cup (it never lets you down, it still means as much as it ever did) and of course the reaction of the Sky panel after the glorious scenes at the end of the 2016 Scottish Cup final, which was probably the finest association football occasion of the entire 2010s.

3 Likes

“My heart was broken…”

3 Likes

I presume every Irish united fan is now a huge city fan.

‘They play like gougers’

Brian Kerr :joy:

2 Likes

Why?

Ah BT are sickening with the screaming mary shit

Kerr is in fine form here :laughing:

Cos Liverpool’s Irish fans are very annoying and city are the only ones who can stop them winning a quadruple