Champions League 2021/22 - Another Magic night in Madrid from the Kings of Europe

Did you read that on Joe?

Fucking hell, being done like that in their own house won’t go down well with Athleti

Athleti player threw something there

Grealish the tan scumbag.

Are you still as confident about Man City hammering Real Madrid? @Cheasty

Should be interesting, that game there changed my mind on it. Think its 50:50 now

Savić is waiting for him in the car park

City won’t get out of there alive

He has and a nice lad if his post match interview was anything to go by.

1 Like

Handbags ffs.

It got propaw naughty

It will on Sunday.

Tipp - Waterford will have a serious edge to it.

Inglorious. Like a rabble of whiney toddlers.

1 Like

They’re used to it

All things being equal, yes. I think you have to play Atleti’s style to upset this Manchester City team. Real Madrid don’t and I think City will walk all over them.

I don’t like the 2016 omens building up for Liverpool though in terms of winning this competition.

We beat Villarreal in the 2016 Europa League semi-final.

Again Unai Emery is knocking around.

Real Madrid beat Manchester City in the 2016 Champions League semi-final.

In 2016 Bayern Munich got caught out by a sucker punch goal by a Spanish team on their own ground.

Going back further to 2006, Arsenal beat Villarreal in the Champions League semi-final before losing the final in Paris.

I like the Liverpool-Read Madrid-Paris omen though. But that won’t be the final. It will be Liverpool v Manchester City and there won’t be a Eurostar or a ferry ticket to be had.

Class :joy:

I thought they’d be better. They didn’t look much good over the two legs really. Real are away first I think as well so they’ll be happy to play conservatively and Vinicius and Benzema is a lot more threatening than Griezmann and Felix

What’s Spanish for “hold me back lads?”
:joy:

2 Likes

I hope I’m wrong but I could see city beating real five or six tbh.

Man City are a team while real are a collection of amazing individuals.

I just don’t think they’ll have the legs to deal with city tbh and the city team will expose reals weaknesses.

Carlo anneclotti should name his team tonight in the hope pep over thinks it but I still can’t see them doing it unless city implode.

Real Madrid are far from the team they once were but to say they are not a team is well wide of the mark I think. Bar Casemiro, Modric and Benzema they aren’t anything special but those players are real winners and team players that drive the rest of the team on and Modric and Benzema can do something special out of nowhere

1 Like