Champions League 2023/24 Round of 32

John Hartson embarrassing himself there, was a dive if anything.

Kyogo doesnt offer much in these games/this formation

Kevin Doyle talking about Newcastle footballer “Chris” Gordon there. Apparently Mbappe is like the polished version of Chris Gordon.

I’ve never seen that before, M’Bappe has flicked the ball from 6 yards there when hecould’ve just swept it to the net.

Good game in Paris.

Isak has to score that chance.

Ronnie saying Hakimi must shoot after laying it on a plate for Mbappe :rollseyes:

1 Like

Newcastle get a draw here & they’ve got a chance still.

Very open so PSG always dangerous

Yeah I thought the setup was right. We used possession to take the sting out of the game rather than trying to open them up. We were really reluctant to get caught on the counter. McGregor rarely went forward on breaks and we just recycled the ball a lot. But think that was just playing within our limits with the squad we had. We also nearly caught them out with some rare early passes to Kyogo in the first half but their centre backs dropped off then to remove that space.

Naturally fell away then as we tired and we couldn’t really add quality from the bench.

Mbappe is extremely petulant tonight.

1 Like

Brilliant from Livramento

Very early days but if results stay as they are then qualification would be out of PSG’s hands.

Another South-Korean playing here for PSG in the Champions League tonight. When you add him to Kim at Bayern, Son at Spurs and Hwang flying it for Wolves then Korea are on the rise. Pity for them that the World Cup is 2.5 years away.

1 Like

Your man Donnarumu is supposed to be a goalkeeper? I’d have caught that in my cap.

1 Like

City :eyes:

1 Like

Trent broke them at the weekend.

It doesn’t matter anyway really. They’re cruising through regardless.

2 Likes

Early days alright.

A draw would be a good result for Newcastle.

PSG a way to Dortmund is a tough ask.

AC Milan at Tynecastle won’t offer much resistance

1 Like

Yer man Luis Enrique is like a lad looking at a hole in a ditch here.

1 Like

If you take the 15’ European Cup out of it, with Messi, Neymar and Suarez; there isn’t a whole lit to his career. Spain had very few ideas against Morocco. That’s a serious front 3 he has here again.

That French lad is losing his mind on the Goals Show with some of these PSG misses

1 Like

Referee exceptionally good in the Newcastle game

Jesus this is crazy PSG ain’t scored

Howe needs to take Isak off, put some fresh legs into middle of field & get Gordon up top now