Champions League 2024/2025

Position in front of back 4 he was playing this year and last is probably his best. He did a few games up front for Everton. Great footballer but not the best engine, needs to play for footballing teams.

1 Like

Sane is some passer these days

Yer man Alphonso Davies is some operator. The Villa sub was subbed off again & he’s seen off around 3 or 4 lads who’ve tried their luck on Villa’s right.

Beast, free transfer next summer to Madrid

Martinez is some cunt but some man to have on your side at the same time. Clutch.

3 Likes

Bayern will improve after Xmas I’d say. Sort out back and they are building a good team. Villa not one bit out of sorts in this company , here to stay a few years I’d say.

1 Like

He’s tremendous fun

1 Like

That was some call. He’s gone from Dunphys pod now :cry:

1 Like

Blatant push in the back on Kane there

Some botch of a free kick

1 Like

Martinez is fucking class

1 Like

Unai has the Indian Sign over Bayern. Beat them with Villarreal in 2022 knockouts too if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Villa always had a chance when Bayern started that carthorse up top.

Kompany is a fraud

Literally no way to score there the way they went about it.

Big Mick of Off The Ball will be buzzing tonight

1 Like

That hopefully correct but unreal all the ssme
Some journey

European aristocracy

2 Likes

He is but he’s our cunt. Loyal as well. Could have gone anywhere but stayed with us. Probably go in the summer but he’s in the conversation for the best in the world and he’s at the Villa

2 Likes

Villa beat Bayern. Lille beat Madrid and Benfica smash Atletico. The new format has breathed new life into this storied competition.