Champions League 2024/2025

An awful cunt of a man cut from the Pepé cloth.

Harry Kane some man to cycle downhill

1 Like

Probably not. It was more that he had Mbappe on one side of him and I think Vini Jr on the other and he took the shot on with a lovely daisy cutter that looked a cracker at first watch but then the replay showed the keeper should have saved it but he’d moved before the shot expecting a pass

Never heard of the kid before tonight. He scored in Wembley against England for Brazil they said

They’ve made some balls of this once noble competition.

1 Like

There’s going to be some amount of dead rubber games and some hammerings dished out too

Long time ago since I’d be firing up teletext to find out the results or listening to the today fm 10 o clock sports bulletin.

Very sad sport has to keep doing this to itself.

There were a heap of dead rubbers in the previous format. The worst this change can do is maintain that.

1 Like

Same team as the weekend most likely tonight for Celtic?

Harsh on Bernardo to be left out against Hearts after his Rangers display but Engels had a strong full debut. Bernardo could come in for Hatate, who’s been a little inconsistent, but I think his creativity is important. We all wanted centre and left back upgrades but Trusty & Valle haven’t played yet & Scales & Taylor have been good in these past two games. I don’t see either being drafted in to start tonight.

Schmeichel;
Johnston, Carter-Vickers, Scales, Taylor;
Engels, McGregor, Hatate;
Kuhn, Kyogo, Maeda.

I suspect he’ll give Bernardo the nod to start. Not my choice but I think he’ll go with. Bench is looking decent with options throughout now in the event they are needed

Notwithstanding celtics propensity for champs lge meltdowns Is there much to fear from bratislava?

I’m waiting for a scouting report from @flattythehurdler & @thedancingbaby. Kinda need to win tonight ahead of next two games away to Dortmund & Atalanta.

They’re a crack East European outfit.

2 Likes

The odds for Celtic tonight are a joke. A win is a win

McGregor looks like he should be in fucking Trainspotting

3s on, I’m watching Paris, want to see young Bercola

The stage is set, Parkers is rocking

City’s new kit tonight is different. Very summery look about it.

Are they wearing it for a dare?

Is that the definitely maybe one