Champions League Final Thread

No problems mate. Iā€™d be rooting for the underdogs myself if I was a neutral. Spurs fans here are a decent sort, and theyā€™re one of the few away supporters that visit Anfield and donā€™t feel the need to sing songs about poverty.

Great tournament but when you players like sissoko, wanyama, Henderson and milner playing in a champions league final you have to wonder about the standard.

Trippier, Roberston, matip etc the list goes on. Itā€™s the worst final pairing I can remember in the modern era. If you looked at the team sheets youā€™d say itā€™s a Europa league final.

A dyed in the wool spurs fan said to me after the first leg v ajax that the standard was like a europa league game.

Well aidan, stay somewhere else you thick cunt, and get the train in.

Are you doing it again?

2 Likes

Done, for you mate

1 Like

Couldnā€™t gives two fucks if itā€™s pub standard.
Itā€™s the greatest prize in world football and lads here are fucking distraught Liverpool are thereā€¦ Hundreds of outraged posts on it over a couple of days.

3 Likes

lads are driven to the edge or reason by it. A game of ball.

The greatest prize in world football is the world cup.

Kilkenny were the first team to win a Leinster Football title. Kilkenny are Leinster Football

7 Likes

No one could argue that

Limerick were the first team to win an All Ireland football title. Limerick are Gaelic Football.

3 Likes

Thanks pal. That carragher looks bad enough at the best of times.
Best of luck Saturday mate, Iā€™m well looking forward to it.

Kilkenny were the first team to win a Leinster Gaelic football title

Kilkenny ARE Leinster Gaelic football

look up 4 posts pal.

I have @Fran on ignore

Sorry @Fran

:astonished:

1 Like

Nice one bruv.

The World Cup is a shit standard, way below the Champions League