Champions League Final Thread

Itā€™s going to be war

1 Like

How twee.

As the late Seamus Brennan once said, this is senior hurling now lads. Great to be in the final and all that but now weā€™re up against one of the aristocrats of European competition. Five time winners who would murder you to win it.

2 Likes

I see itā€™s now a thing for ITV/bt/virgin media and whoever else to film their pundits during the game as the goals go in. Rio Ferdinand with the most staged reaction of them all so far.

Man city were always a big club albeit one that underachieved on an often comical scale and suffered due to sharing a city with a real global brand .

The historical loyalty and banter of their fan base makes me kind of happy to see them enjoy a bit of glory

Shush, donā€™t let that get in the way of his ā€œnarrativeā€.

City are without doubt the greatest EPL team ever ā€¦ thatā€™s without doubt now. Phenomenal

Itā€™ll be some achievement when Liverpool do the double this season.

Truth be told, it was Citys own fault we donā€™t have the dream denouement to the greatest season of all time, a Man City v Liverpool final. As someone who holds Man City fondly in my heart, let me just apologise that its spurs youā€™re stuck playing.

Itā€™s pathetic. Those cunts have had their moment.

English football has a lot of ā€œbig clubsā€

Sheffield Wednesday are a ā€œbig clubā€

So are Sunderland
Wolves
Stoke
West Bromwich Albion
Birmingham City
Sheffield United
Newcastle
Leeds
Forest
Villa
Chelsea
West Ham
Middlesbrough
Portsmouth
Ipswich
Blackburn
Notts County

Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again.

I spent some time once with a former Man City football hooligan who regaled me with tales of their glory days culminating in when they turned over Milwall on their own patch. He retired once he was married but came out of retirement about ten years later when they played Milwall again at Maine Road

He was a successful business man but did look like a stereotypical hooligan - big, slightly, overweight, bald, looked mad after a few beers

I donā€™t get the reactions of some of them. How could Rio react like that for spurs or any team he didnā€™t support or play for.

Lineker can fuck off in general, plays up to every fan base.

Iā€™d rather someone like Neville, admits he hates city & Liverpool. Thatā€™s fair enough, we move on.

Iā€™d imagine itā€™s because they know their on camera.

Cringe either way

Gary Lineker is a former Spurs player.

Gary%20Lineker

What a time to be alive.

Lineker played for Spurs, you stupid fucking cunt.

2 Likes

Like Andy Gray. Giving it big licks when Gerrard scored against Olympiakos and then sulking when Liverpool scored against Newcastle forgetting (not for the first time lol) that he was being watched.

1 Like