Champions League Final Thread

I know that you muppet hence why I said he can fuck off in ‘general’

He’s said on countless times he goes for all English clubs, like when he celebrated United’s win against PSG.
That shit is cringe. Football & sport is tribal, I’d want no one to win only whoever I supported.

You cunt.

Well you’ll feel differently about it after you’ve been through puberty.

5 Likes

Back off.

Actually I’ve changed my mind you’re right .

Good luck to Tottenham in the final I’ll be delighted either way whoever wins.

Same with the hurling. Best of luck to tipp & Clare it’s basically the same as limerick winning it out

Never.

Don’t apologise for being born into the Oirish scouse red tribe, mate. @Horsebox is a notorious forum bully and should be banned only admins are asleep at the wheel.

1 Like

For whatever reason any kid into football at a young age supported an English team. At a certain age some were influenced to support Celtic by the local branch of Rastoolers Óg, or the FCA to give it its official name. At these gatherings you were told it was your duty as an Irishman to support a Scottish football team. These same lads, now angry and bitter with their invertebrate decision spend European football nights trying to mock those who stuck with their childhood team. Their bitterness is understandable as their actual interest in European football ends before the summer holidays are over each year.

3 Likes

Now you have it.

3 Likes

While Liverpool are the true team of the Irish people, I don’t think those Irish people who decided to support other, lesser teams should necessarily be mocked

Tottenham Hotspur, the England soccer arm of Fianna Fail.

2 Likes

As a senior forumite, which team will you be throwing your support behind @bandage?

This is exactly why we need the below.
We need to see who falls in where for the next 3 weeks.

This is just about the most utterly pointless inane thread in the history of TFK. I even include ulster football ones in this.

1 Like

Welcome to about 30 posts ago

I wasn’t reading any more of this shite after the first twenty posts.

A decision made free of any prejudice.

1 Like

Can’t believe some Reds are down about playing Spurs in the fucking CL final :joy::joy: Not saying we’re certain winners cause Spurs have had a fantastic season and it will be tight, but imagine someone offering that to you at the start of the season :upside_down_face: Especially after last year’s final

You’re right, Klopp’s record is terrible, but have you seen Poch’s? One league cup final and it was silver. This might finally be Klopp’s time