Champions League Final Thread

Barca and Ajax have rich European history and are both league champions. It would have been a proper final.

Standard is awful though.

I don’t get what your point was

Untrue

PSV are the Dutch league champions

1 Like

This is the European Cup Final thread kid. There’s a number of dedicated Premier League threads. I’m sure you’ll find somebody over there to talk to about Man U’s former prowess in the Premier League. Us Yids have checked out on league football for this season. Tunnel vision now for 1 June in Madrid.

2 Likes

If you wanna talk about rich European history, Liverpool have as many Champions Leagues as Barca, and more than Ajax.

Since 99 no British club has won more European cups than man united.

“Us yids” you were a Preston supporter till 3 years ago.

Since 2012 no British club has won more European Cups than Chelsea

1 Like

Easy to say when you manipulate it like that. Between 00 and 07 no English team other than Liverpool won the CL

Since 2018 no British team has won more European finals than Liverpool

Liverpool weren’t league champions and won it on the lottery of penalties.

Untrue

Please do tell me the fashion in how United won it in 08’?

AC Milan weren’t league champioons in 1990 and English clubs were banned

Another worthless title

League champions in 08.

Man City have never won a European Cup thank God. I wouldn’t want it to be devalued. They’ll have to wait for the perfect one. Be league champions. Only beat current league champions, no penalties, and win the league the following season. I guess then it will mean nothing if you can’t defend it. It’s probably meaningless unless you win every trophy you enter from now until football burns itself out in 2025

2 Likes

It is true

No English team has won a European final since 2018

That means no English team has won more European finals than Liverpool since 2018

As has been said, this is the Champions League thread. Can’t keep falling back on the PL when talking about Champions Leagues

The big issue with man city winning one is the fact they are owned by mass murders.