Champions League Final Thread

Dry your eyes mate

A lot of lads distraught they were denied their bit of merriment that a Liverpool loss would have given themā€¦ Theyā€™re reduced to commentating on the quality of the game like a 3 year old throwing a tantrumā€¦ That was stupid ā€¦ I hate you , I hate you, I hate you ā€¦

6 Likes

Thereā€™s something that the Kop wants you to know
Heā€™s the best in the world his name is Bobby Firmino

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiii senor

2 Likes

As if Sid was in Madrid.

1 Like

Didnā€™t hit the fat yob hard enough.

5 Likes

Serious case of hold me back, hold me back kicking the gate

The job for the cunt

The lack of respect these animals have for their own clubā€™s history is disgusting.

3 Likes

The Spanish police should be disciplined for not dragging behind the barrier and flaking him with hoses.

There is a certain thick as pig shit ego amongst elements of the English to think that wearing a T-shirt and shorts and trainers they can take on paramilitary police on horseback wielding batons.

They donā€™t though. They think they can get away with behaving like baboons because they donā€™t actually think the peelers will do anything, as they wouldnā€™t in the UK, because they fear being tried by media and fired. Itā€™s really lovely to see the Russian and Spanish police treating them as they deserve. I guarantee that were their native police force empowered to react appropriately on a wet Tuesday night in Stoke, these cowardly fat sweaty thick yobs would behave like little lambs.
I hope the fat cunt is still on a concrete floor in some airless dungeon on the outskirts of Madrid.

No :sleepy:

Canā€™t wait to hear daithi regans analysis of the 2 hurling games today. Considering he didnā€™t see them as he was away supporting an English team.

3 Likes

Did Brian Lohan get the ticket he was looking for to see his beloved Liverpool in Madrid last night?

1 Like

Weird the lengths Irish people go to support English teams.

4 Likes

The hurling firmament love Liverpool.

The best fans in the world apparently

dry your eyes mate

1 Like

Some lads still think itā€™s pre 1971 where you canā€™t like GAA and other sports :rollseyes:

2 Likes