Champions League Group Stage-

They need to learn how to defend as well as attack but they are getting there, and will be in contention long before United at this rate

1 Like

It would help if he picked a few more defensive minded players. That was a very attack minded team he played.

If he can get the balance right theyā€™ll be there or thereabouts

I see your man Haland has a goal for every 30 mins of play heā€™s been on the field in the CL so far.
19 goals between the 14 Austrian League and CL matches heā€™s played so far this season. Averaging a goal every 54 minutes when time on the field is taken in.
Heā€™ll surely go for massive money shortly.

He reminds me of Van Persie.

Iā€™ve seen him twiceā€¦ he never fully looks like he has the ball under control, it always seems to be bobbling away from him and heā€™s an awkward looking cuntā€¦ but then the ball is in the back of the net.

Heā€™d be a perfect fit for premier league so.

Iā€™d compare him more to early Drogba than v.Persie.

Heā€™s made for the Premier League.

I think I read somewhere that he had a late growth spurt and that while its given him massive power to go with the talents he already had, he still is adapting somewhat to it.

If this is adapting, it might be an understatement to say he should be grand when heā€™s on top of that.

he has a kind of a hunchback look about himā€¦ very awkard running style.
Look, a centre forward that can actually put the ball into the goals is rare enough these days.

some of the fancier teams mightnā€™t look at him because of his size and styleā€¦ heā€™ll probably end up at united

1 Like

Iā€™d expect Real Madrid will have a look at him. Youā€™re right about his style, he is like a slightly more refined Harry Kane, but he seems to have a bit of charisma about him that would make him an option for bigger clubs.

If I was in charge of acquisitions at a top club, Iā€™d let him go to someone else for a year or two before taking the plunge. Heā€™s playing in the Austrian league.

heā€™s an unknown quantity now, second season, teams will have figured him out a bit. If heā€™s really good, heā€™ll cope with it. If not, he wonā€™t. Happens a lot to these young talents.

The champions league stats are good, but need to be taken with caution, he got a hat trick against Genk and has two penalties scored.

As you say, he has charisma and a name, and that seems to be half the battle these days.

Heā€™s a son of Alf Inge, unless his mother is Maradona heā€™s a dud.

Alf inge was a good player

Better than 99.99% of professional footballerā€™s fathers

Juve gonna cost me bucks unless they dig out a winner in tbe next 10 mins

What a goal

Sterling is becoming one of the best in the business

Real 2 up on Galatasary already

3 now

They are stuffing the turkey early