Champions League Group Stage-

Is there a thread for this???

Had to lash one up here as the draw is a bout to start- @chewy louie please advise as to what the thread title should be changed to.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1007956, member: 168”]Is there a thread for this???

Had to lash one up here as the draw is a bout to start- [/QUOTE]

bet the manyoo fans cant wait to see who they go… oh sorry, my mistake :smiley:

Got excited when Manchester Citys name was read for a second.

Man City and Munich in same group :slight_smile:

Yes!

Liverpool, Basel, R. Madrid.

Any word of who Man Utd got yet?

Chelsea doing well so far, Shalke & sporting

So far they will be supporting Real Madrid, F.C Basel, Bayern Munich and CSKA with two more to go.

Disappointed Arsenal didn’t get Ajax. Wouldn’t have minded a seedy Tuesday night trip to Amsterdam.

great draw for my team, Zenith st. Petersburg,…we’ll win the group…

Karl Heinz Riedle looks as fair fit man for his age, Arsene Wenger should sign him up

Good E the pick of them so far

Very tough group for Roma. In with FC Bayern, Manchester City and CSKA Moscow.

Lots of repeat match-ups from recent group stages and knock-out ties so not the most interesting draw.

City always land in the dodgy group…

Not a bad draw for Liverpool.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1007977, member: 168”]City always land in the dodgy group…

Not a bad draw for Liverpool.[/QUOTE]

Not a bad draw at all but judging by the reaction from deluded Scousers on Twitter, they might as well hand Liverpool the trophy now.

FFS- Football fans and social media :rolleyes:- It really draws out the lowest common denominator

And I hope you are not referring to Irish lads as Scousers?? If it’s one thing that boils my blood it’s Irish Liverpool fans on FB asking where all the Mancs are if Utd lose- Or Irish Man Utd lads calling out the Scousers when Liverpool lose- pathetic shit.

United fans are seething that #BRRA are back in the Champions League

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1007980, member: 168”]FFS- Football fans and social media :rolleyes:- It really draws out the lowest common denominator

And I hope you are not referring to Irish lads as Scousers?? If it’s one thing that boils my blood it’s Irish Liverpool fans on FB asking where all the Mancs are if Utd lose- Or Irish Man Utd lads calling out the Scousers when Liverpool lose- pathetic shit.[/QUOTE]

Bit of both really. Was following the draw on twitter and some of the reaction is ludicrous, from both Ireland and England.

Good draw all around for Liverpool, a glamour tie and two they should be winning home and away