Champions League Group Stages

Figo struggling now

It’s been a while since I watched a Marseille match but I think Vermaelen and, especially, Koscielny will really struggle with the aerial threat of Basil Boli from set-pieces.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/237766-watch-celtic-players-live-reaction-to-the-champions-league-draw/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Live stream of the Celtic players watching the draw.

Benfica/PSG/Olympiakos wouldn’t be a bad group for Celtic to get.

Need to avoid the Madrid/Juventus/Galatasaray one.

Arsenal are fucked!

Celtic
Barcelona
Milan
Ajax

Celtic get the glamour ties - but won’t be progressing from that one!

Celtic
Barcelona
Milan
Ajax

The group of legends.

Oh dear.

And it should make for some very entertaining football to boot!

Chelsea couldn’t have handpicked an easier draw the disgusting cunts.

Fuck you, Figo. Boring Barcelona bastards yet again. I don’t want to be in this competition any more.

This competition is Atletico Madrids to lose

Chelsea and City got very favourable draws. Arsenal handed the group of death.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 823652, member: 1537”]Celtic
Barcelona
Milan
Ajax

The group of legends.[/quote]
Of Europe’s “big five” clubs, only Liverpool are missing. Incredible stuff.

The Celtic players were laughing en masse as the group was drawn. The UEFA guy said, “They won the final in Lisbon in 1967…maybe they will be back in Lisbon again for the final this season” and there were more howls of laughter from the players. A group of fine European Cup pedigree indeed. I wanted to get somebody new from Pot 1 - we’ve played Barca loads in the last decade. We’ve played Milan regularly too but it’s a new set of players compared to the Kaka inspired side that beat us in the last 16 in 2007. Boerrigter will be quickly reunited with Ajax too.

We’ve basically got “The Frank Rijkaard Group”.

Neil Lennon live on Sky Sports News now.

“Best and worst draw…best for glamour, stature of clubs…worst in terms of difficulty…”

Even Barca fans would admit their Merengue rivals have ten times the European pedigree they do.