Champions League Group Stages

No ones going to be using that ticket? So much so that you could give a ticket for a big European night in Celtic Park to some stranger off the internet you don’t even like? Why does this person even have a Celtic Park Season Ticket?

There are more tickets than season ticket holders. Therefore it’s probable that season ticket holders will get an opportunity to apply for an extra ticket. I see no reason why Kev won’t look after Totti here.

The owners (more than 1) live in the US. He will probably travel to a CL game himself, but in recent times has chosen away games. I have used tickets in past from a variety of sources for different mates. Have not been myself for a long time.

People in Glasgow used the tickets regularly.

Was there a suggestion one time of only allowing the ticket owner in?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 823862, member: 273”]The owners (more than 1) live in the US. He will probably travel to a CL game himself, but in recent times has chosen away games. I have used tickets in past from a variety of sources for different mates. Have not been myself for a long time.

Was there a suggestion one time of only allowing the ticket owner in?[/quote]
Nah they could never enforce that. Would take too long and ultimately the cops wouldn’t allow them build up a queue outside while they checked everyone, even if they wanted to. The only noises made around this were relating to concession tickets for students, children and old folk like Fagan and Boxty and Monkey Allen.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 823862, member: 273”]The owners (more than 1) live in the US. He will probably travel to a CL game himself, but in recent times has chosen away games. I have used tickets in past from a variety of sources for different mates. Have not been myself for a long time.

Was there a suggestion one time of only allowing the ticket owner in?[/quote]
Sounds like you’ll definitely help Rudi out so.

TFK, a great bunch of lads :clap:

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 823865, member: 180”]Sounds like you’ll definitely help Rudi out so.

TFK, a great bunch of lads :clap:[/quote]

Not a hope.

Could be Liverpool. Could be AFL too, vaguely remember someone on about it.

Hypothetically Kev would you have ruled out helping me or Bandage or DB or TWCB?

I see what you’re doing here Rocko, sneaky…

Yes. Bandage called me a bluffer the other day. TASE is in Oz and you are a sneaky not to be trusted accountant.

Not sneaky enough, I’m in to him.

And TDB?

Who?

Thats cold man, real fucking cold.

I was aiming for an angry reaction to that jibe. You were disappointingly restrained and it completely backfired on me.

be careful Kev …you’re messing with IFSC branch of the IRA there…this could end bad for you pal…

How in to him are you?

The Milan website is calling our group “The Group of Nobility”. :clap:

The Barca website plumps for “The Group of Champions”. :clap:

Celtic supporter Kevin Grosskreutz is in the press today saying he was praying his Dortmund side drew us but now he hopes we’ll face each other in the knock-out stages. :clap:

Huntelaar was tweeting about wanting to play at Celtic Park too. :clap:

Oh, it’s great to be back in the group stages and I’ve overcome my disappointment at drawing Barcelona.

100 euros for a Celtic ticket

Can’t see any other threads about it but this has been a most enjoyable game between Bayern and Chelsea for the super cup