Champions League Matchday 5

[quote=“Rudi, post: 866106, member: 1052”]I suspect Lennon will be picking Mulgrew in the centre of midfield tonight and Samaras as a lone striker and for that reason I expect Milan to win comfortably.

Milan -1.5 at 4/1 looks a steal to me tonight.

The team I think is best suited for tonight is:

Forster

Lustig
Ambrose
Van Dijk
Mulgrew

Forrest
Kayal
Ledley
Boerrigter

Samaras

Balde

Lennon will no doubt focus on playing players in rules they clearly don’t function well in.[/quote]

Balde is not ready to start in this company.

No Ledley again. Wonder if that’s contract related.

I had a great team exclusive earlier. Pity it’s incorrect with Kayal in for Ledley.

Terrible team.

Milan will walk this.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 866112, member: 1052”]Terrible team.

Milan will walk this.[/quote]

No, they won’t. They’re not in Celtic’s class.

AC Milan’s side:

Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Bonera, Emanuelson; Poli, De Jong, Montolivo; Birsa, Kaka; Balotelli.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 866112, member: 1052”]Terrible team.

Milan will walk this.[/quote]
Disappointing to see a petty dispute elsewhere leaving you sitting in the AC Milan corner.

Best of luck to Celtic tonight.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 866124, member: 1517”]Disappointing to see a petty dispute elsewhere leaving you sitting in the AC Milan corner.

Best of luck to Celtic tonight.[/quote]

I would like Celtic to win but Lennon has already conceded the game. I will permanently desist from posting on the Celtic thread if they win tonight.

:eek:

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 866122, member: 1137”]AC Milan’s side:

Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Bonera, Emanuelson; Poli, De Jong, Montolivo; Birsa, Kaka; Balotelli.[/quote]

that’s a poor side
celtic have a huge opportunity here

Come on to fuck Celtic.

Thought Forrest only flashed his mickey at someone. Why are they mentioning sexual assault?

Balotelli giving Ambrose a horrid time, similar to what Emenike did to him last season.

Dortmund have been awarded a joke of a penalty against Napoli.

Kaka gives Milan the lead. Dreadful defending.

Ah here

Fuck sake, that was a ridiculously soft goal for Celtic to concede. A total shambles.

Just watching the Napoli Dortmund game here.Mkhitaryan really is a sensational player to watch. If napoli are not careful they could have a man sent off. Their discipline is letting them down.

How is Kaka doing in general at Milan @Rudi

Since coming back form injury he has done well in a team that is struggling. He’s still got it.