Champions League - Matchday 6

Based on the two games vs city if Celtic were in the epl they would be the only team capable of matching contes blues

2 Likes

Celtic used 13 players tonight and Dembélé was the only signing by Rodgers. The level of improvement he’s overseen in the players he’s inherited has been significant. Pity the group was so difficult but the team is developing very well.

Arsenal go through in first place.

They will probably draw Bayern Munich next.

Outrageous decision by Craig Thomson yesterday.

It was a scandal. It as good as cost Besitkas the game, they fell apart after that.

Pissing off the the Turks isn’t a good idea for referees. That was ridiculous. Has the goal line official no power to overrule him at all?

I saw a much shorter clip of that on Twitter last night during the game and thought that Besiktas were in white and he’d given the penalty against the chap for the barge into the other lad’s back. I was thinking “he’s usually incompetent but that’s hardly worthy of all these tweets and complaints” - it’s only now I realise that he gave the red card to the fella who was barged over. :laughing:

2 Likes

Maybe his view was obscured?

No :thinking: that wasn’t it either …

4 Likes

Maybe the Ukranians arranged a little hotty for him in his hotel room?

Real Madrid v Dortmund is a fine game.

Just saw this now. What a shocker.

Leicester getting their holes opened tonight

What a goal on the break by Dortmund.

The speed and quality of the counter-attacking in this game has been immense.

1 Like

Not even watching it chief. What’s the score? Claudio is under orders to get himself out of shot in the premiership I’d say

Juventus will win the champions league.

1 Like

Marcello is terrible

1 Like

Christ :rollseyes:

Chippy making up for Dunpys absense here, ‘Well he did win the Champions League and he did win the Euro’s’ after saying Ronoldo was done

Sorry, he’s beyond terrible. Happy now?