Champions League Matchday Four

Just not enough pressure there, we let them work the ball into a threatening area without really making them have to work the ball to move there. A shame as we had really got a foothold in the game.

Izzy should have been more alive there but he was just switching marking from Sviatchenko so a but unlucky. Loads of room in the box for the finish.

Rogic has been anonymous.

Gundogan levels it for City after Barca give it away at the back

I bet Pep did not enjoy that goal

Giroud levels for the Arse

The hairy cunt at centre back for BMB is a turkey .

I think Celtic are a bit unfortunate to be trailing. The goal should have been defended better and it came at a time when Celtic had enjoyed a good spell and shortly after Sinclair hit the post. Forrest has annoyed me and I’d be getting Roberts on.

1 Like

Agreed.

I think Forrest might be a tiny tiny bit better defensively than Roberts, and Gamboa looks like he could use the help, but Roberts is better on the ball and better at getting involved. Forrest is too peripheral and then predictable when he gets it.

Otherwise, think we need more of the same. Armstrong has given it away too much but we need his energy for now because McGregor won’t really have the same drive and Bitton certainly won’t. And I wouldn’t be pushing Brown further forward because he’s playing well tonight in that sitting role.

They do look vulnerable at the back when we get running at them. That lanky Danish lad is a bit reckless and could be tempted into dangling a leg for Roberts to fall over.

Armstrong you jackass.

Gamboa is rapid.

De Bruyne puts Citeh ahead with a class free kick. No more than they desreve tbh

BMG are poor enough. This game is not CL standard .

All Man City now.

This ref is a dick

They’ll win if they don’t sit back. Ref is a joke

Another gilt edged opportunity wasted by City

Armstrong looks like he’s in way over his head tonight.

He’s nowhere near Celtic class.

This is some game, end to end

Great work from Sinclair and a decent half opening for us.