Champions League - Round of 4

Mane v Veltman should be an interesting match up in the final

Agent Wanyama is determined to take out a few of these Ajax boys

In fairness Victor has always just cleaned anything that moved in his general vicinity

Spurs hope rest on Poch making the big call at half time, getting ali off and Llorente on. It has to be done.

4-3-3. Match them up in midfield

In 15 previous European finals Liverpool have never played in anything other than all red

I fear that could change this year

I canā€™t think of a poorer side than spuds who have made the semi final of this competition? Monaco 95 or Panithanaikos following year possibly.

1 Like

What has happened Dele Ali? a solid useless cunt these days.

2 Likes

PSV 05 to the list.

Spuds way out of there depth in this competition, they will never be a match for the Ajaxs, Real Madrids and Forests of the world

1 Like

He has the look of a plodder about him lately

No way they were the best team in that final 4 imo. Kaka wonder goal unluckily knocked them out

Celtic fans giving it the poor mouth and they spend more on wages than Ajax. Three well run clubs left in Europeā€™s premier competition.

3 Likes

Roma last year.

Can we just the once have a conversation about the football and lave off the monopoly money shit? Ye persistent, simplistic cunts

1 Like

Were they? iā€™ll take your word, i just jumped the gun, presumed they were shit.

1 Like

10m vs 200m

Interesting. Is this true?

Tfk needs more of this. Fair play to you kid

1 Like

Trippier seriously mugged off for De Ligtā€™s goal. Ridiculous.

Iā€™m merely saying itā€™s great to see 3 financially viable clubs left in the competition.