Champions League - Round of 4

What I wouldnā€™t give to roar in the face of @Tassotti right now :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Becker and VVD out of the Coutinho money? Klopp is a fucking genius

2 Likes

That was Alissonā€™s best performance. Brilliant tonight.

Walton

They call me John Boy in real life

WE GO AGAIN

2 Likes

Ajax have a look of destiny about them but at least weā€™ll get a good final this year

Alexander-Arnold, Matip and Mane were outstanding. Thought the game was a role reversal of the first leg - even enough in terms of chances created but one team was very efficient and the other quite wasteful in front of goal. I didnā€™t expect that turnaround as I thought Barcelona would score tonight in maybe losing 2-1 or 3-1. Liverpool were relentless though and drove it home when they smelt blood. I actually thought Barca were comfortable enough for that long spell at 1-0 down but they wilted when the second goal went in.

1 Like

Yeah, destined to be beaten tomorrow night

We had ā€˜destinyā€™ last year looking for a fairytale ending.
Fairytale endings donā€™t happen often.

Sport is cruel it doesnā€™t owe you anything.

Heā€™s past it. Heā€™ll probably join Chelsea next.

Calling an emergency meeting of TFKā€™s ABL faction for tomorrow at 1pm in the Ratoath Inn (lounge section).

Or Juve

You knew it broā€™ . Take it easy on the guitar tonight.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWI1CEYwhvM

1 Like

Thereā€™s surely four or five nobodies in Serie B better than him.

I was expecting eight.

Your brainā€™s gone soft. Get a job.

1 Like

Henderson was fuckin unreal tonight, honest as the day is long. Take him any day over those flair players with zero heart.

Thereā€™s a reason why three Liverpool managers and Roy Hodgson all picked him regularly. Every England manager wants him as well. Heā€™s much maligned but heā€™s the heartbeat. Would be wonderful to see Gordon climb the steps in Madrid as winning captain

3 Likes

Could you conspire to come up with an interesting post?