Champions League - Round of 4

Calling tomorrow night’s game.

Ajax will score early, inside the first 15. They’ll have the 2-0 lead and won’t know whether to stick or twist. Spurs will be hard pushed until about the 60th minute. Ajax will drop deeper. Spurs will start launching bombs. Llorente will bust balls down and Spurs will score twice.

They’ll win on the away goals rule.

3 Likes

Lionel Messi is the greatest player in the world

There is no debate about this

The simple fact is

He could not handle Anfield on a European night

He could not handle us

Anfield on a European night is special

It is otherwordly

No other team in world football has what we have

The club, the people, the city, the spirit

Liverpool bows to nobody

Suck it to my veins

It wasnt a dream mate? It really happened?

The Liverpool fan in my office is trying to explain the away goal rule to the Munster Rugby Football fans in my office. They are finding it difficult to grasp.

1 Like

He needs to stick his finger up their hole - then they’ll be switched on … failing that, he should explain it as running onto the pitch and abusing an opposition player is worth double if you do it away from home while wearing loafers.

1 Like

I think the Hotspurs will win 3-1 tonight and progress to the final.

Spurs probably will win and make a pure balls of my week altogether

It’s gas how the swish of a Belgian boot in Liverpool has a crowd of 40 (forty) something year old Oirish lads driven absolutely demented over 12 hours later.

:clap:

3 Likes

Allez, allez, allez …

Great deadline piece here.

Some laugh if Spurs win tonight — A mickey mouse league with two teams in the CL final …

Who would you prefer to play?

Not too bothered — Spurs have given Liverpool problems over the last few years and both teams would know each other very well – pros and cons to that … Ajax and Liverpool going at it full tilt could potentially be a great spectacle.

Maybe Spurs if Kane is starting.

Who are you supporting presently mate? I can’t keep up.

The winners.

1 Like

I think Liverpool have the system to trouble Ajax. Ajax play very narrow and Liverpool have great width from their wing backs.

I think Spurs belatedly figured out that Ajax were vulnerable down the wings the last day but their two wing backs were absolutely gank and couldn’t capitalize.

Liverpool Spurs would be a different game altogether. Have to think Liverpool’s name is on the trophy regardless though

There’s been strong calls here over the past week from certain quarters for both Klopp and Pochettino to be sacked. If it does come to pass, I wonder has there ever been a final pairing with two such beleaguered managers at the helm.

1 Like

Liverpool have never lost a knockout European tie against Barcelona

Liverpool have never lost a two-leg knockout European Cup tie against a La Liga team

2 Likes