Apoel Nicosia v Real Madrid
Marseille v Bayern Munich
Benfica v Chelsea
AC Milan v Barcelona

Marseille/Bayern v Apoel Nicosia/Real Madrid
Benfica/Chelsea v AC Milan/Barcelona.

So its set up for it.

Milan v Real final.

It would be wonderful to see the CL two most successful and illustrious clubs battle it out in Munich this summer.

Can’t see a shock in those four games

Milan v Barcelona should be a decent match. A Bayern v Real semi-final has the makings of a cracker.

Gary Neville co-commentating on the Chelsea game :rolleyes:

Lampard and Drogba on the bench tonight. Ferreira starts, I didn’t even know he was still at Chelsea.

Drogba looks pretty camp in this clip, I must say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EKcrdXlKcE

1-0 Real (Benzema)
1-0 Chelsea (Kalou)

Kaka has put Real 2-0 up in Cyprus.

That’s them in the semis

Full times

APOEL 0-3 Real Madrid
Benfica 0-1 Chelsea

Only caught up with brief highlights of both games now.

Benzema unbelievably missed an open goal from a yard or two out in the first half but subsequently made up for it - nice assists by Kaka and Oezil for his goals. Marcelo did brilliantly to set up Kaka’s goal. I think the latter has shown a massive improvement in form since Christmas, albeit his positive impact tonight was off the bench.

Torres set up Kalou’s finish. It looked like Chelsea should have conceded a penalty when Terry handled the ball in the box. It was an incident where he was close to the player who struck the ball but he had his arms outstretched rather than at his side and I would tend to award penalties for such incidents.

Hopefully Milan can pull a performance out of somewhere tomorrow, but the losses of Silva and Abate are two absolutely colossal blows. Robinho and Maxi are available for Allegri after missing out at the weekend. I hope he persists with El Sharaawy, I’ve been really impressed with his recent performances, looks like he’s going to be an outstanding player. Milan’s absentee list is huge - Flamini, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Muntari, Pato, Cassano, Inzaghi, Merkel, Abate and Silva. Aquilani, Nesta and Boateng are just after returning from lengthy absences as well. Can’t see anything past an away victory here.

Milan: Abbiati; Bonera, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Seedorf; Boateng; Robinho, Ibrahimovic

Milan bench: Amelia, Mesbah, Yepes, Aquilani, Emanuelson, Maxi Lopez, El Shaarawy

Barcelona: Victor Valdes; Daniel Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Puyol; Xavi Hernandez, Busquets, Keita, Iniesta; Messi; Alexis Sanchez

Barcelona bench: Jose Pinto, Marc Muniesa, Montoya, Fabregas, Thiago Alcantara, Pedro Rodriguez, Tello

Wonderful that I get to see the greatest player in the world tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70cVzacyXtU

The Milan midfield have started off decently. Clarence has shown a few lovely touches.

Abbiati gets lucky there.

Is it me or does the pitch look a bit on the heavy side. Ball doesn’t seem to be travelling all that quick or true on it

Massimo. :clap:

Barcelona are absolute scum.

That was very well worked, shame Sanchez’s touch was a bit heavy

Jim Beglin says it was a stonewall peno

What a fucking miss by Robinho right at the start. Superb header by Zlatan to leave him with the gilt edged chance. Barca coming more into it now.