Champions League Round of 8

Referee is a prick. Disgraceful dive from Sanchez goes unpunished.

Good game

Interesting game. Milan are handling the greatest sportsperson of the modern era well enough but heā€™ll produce something yet Iā€™d say.

i know itā€™s their style, but Barcelona would drive you mad with their constant attempts at walking it into the net.

+1.

Boring, boring Barca.

I once read an article about Clarence Seedorf where it said that the Milan conditioning team had to keep him out of the gym as his body muscle levels were at the optimum level and any more muscle added would only be detrimental to him. What a player. The Milan old guard of Ambrosini, Nesta and Seedorf have been in vintage form tonight.

Bandage, will you be revising your opinion on Bonera soon? Heā€™s had Iniesta in his back pocket tonight, still a fair bit to go however but heā€™s had an excellent first half.

Seedorf in particular is a legend, they must have some serious doctor types in Milan to keep the old boys on the road.

I think Nesta is arguably the most talented Italian defender of all time. He wonā€™t get the recognition he deserves though as during what should have been his prime years he was barely able to play due to persistent injuries.

Dr. Michele Ferrari perhaps. Funny that Guardiola failed a drugs test after moving to Bresciaā€¦

Seedorf making a fool of Alves. :clap:

Young El Sharaawy on, bringing the Italian contingent on the pitch up to 7. :clap:

How has Messi gotten away without a yellow there? :angry:

Stricter drug testing in Italian football. We donā€™t like people who juice. Barcelona have a track record of juicing their youth products.

El Sharaawy has made a great impact already. Heā€™s some prospect.

Some tackle that from Nesta.

I was thinking to myself after half an hour that he was having a very good game. Still doing well. Iniesta has been wasteful in possession at times - unlike him.

Kevin ā€˜Princeā€™ Boateng plays his role to perfection - a brilliant footballer who knits the 3 midfielders and 2 strikers together and very disciplined tactically when they donā€™t have the ball.

Referee. :rolleyes:

Puyol is playing very narrow left back and I feel El Sharaawy can exploit space outside him by drifting out there. Nocerino has already got into good positions out there a couple of times coming from deeper but he hasnā€™t produced a good final ball yet.

The one he (Nocerino) tried to square low a few minutes ago was an awful waste of an excellent position.

Milan should consider bringing on Aquilani now.

Bonera continues his wonderful performance. Really hope my praise is not going to give him the kiss of death here.