Champions League Round of Qualifying

Really class team goal finished by Di Natale with a brilliantly directed header after a quality disguised pass by Pinzi. :clap:

:clap:

some header it was too.

I’d nearly given up on him after the disallowed goal and then the sitter he missed but class will out. What a fookin header. Not sure if he would be as effective elsewhere as Ude’s system seems designed to cater to his strengths but he’s a million miles the most dangerous player on the pitch tonight

Rosicky for Frimpong.

Interesting. Not sure if he’s injured but I thought Frimpong was very good again. Chippy Brady thought the same on the RTE coverage.

Arsenal will come through here. Udinese will tire in the second half.

Fully deserved for Arsenal. Ude got the goal and thought it was job done, feckin’ Italians

Just as you say it…

Gervinho was really good for the goal. Impressed in the first half too.

Been Arsenals best player. Wenger may well have something to build on here, Arshavins fooked
PENO AS I TYPE

Szczesny continues to impress :clap:

Too high from Di Nataile, keeper did really well all the same

First time I’ve seen one of the officials behind the goal give a penalty. Great save by Szczesny. :clap:

Gratifying to see Ramsay as shit for Arsenal as he was for Forest

walcott is a useless cunt

great goal :clap:

:rolleyes:

Quality goal. Walcott should literally only be selected away from home when teams push up to the half way line and leave half a pitch for him to run in to. He’s had great joy in Croatia for England and even away to Barcelona the season before last and that time at Anfield in the Champions League a few years ago. Utterly clueless playing in tight spaces and faced with disciplined defences that sit on the edge of their own box.

i stand over my earlier comment.

Walcott is so effective. And now he’s feigning injury to gain an advantage for his team. So, so effective.

gervinho looks a very good player, great balance

Will be a very very important player for Arsenal this season. Great piece of business getting him for £11.5m.

Great hair too, only a matter of time before someone starts selling Gervinho wigs.