Cheer Up briantinnion

Nah. I’m over that. Had no interest on my last visit.

Another reason not to go - my pay will be decreasing significantly on my return.

All negative.

Tinnion, can you flesh out the reason(s) why you may have to return to Ireland for a year? Can you not extend your contract to stay at home in America? Or, heaven forbid, just move to another firm if your current one is demanding that you go on secondment to Ireland? Is there VISA related issues forcing your hand?

Is that really a plus?

No positives B, Dublins full of boggers, stay where you are

tinnion as matter of interest why do you still have an interest in Arsenal and not Wexford? Is it that you still like football but don’t like GAA anymore or something else?

No idea laurence. I’m sure I will pick up my interest in GAA again at some stage. A lot of what goes with it grates me at the moment. Fat birds getting locked in Quinn’s, Waterford hurlers etc.

As for Arsenal, I love and respect Arsene Wenger more than any other person on this planet.

Have you taken your bird up the Arse yet Tinnion?

One ticket to brown town please

Q.P.R. on New Year’s Eve 2011 was the first time farmer.

A pretty uneventful 1-0 win. Think she enjoyed it though.

Tinnion, get rid of the beard. Beards are for gays in the millitary. You’ll feel and look like a new man.

Has your bird taken you up the arse yet Farmer? Oh wait she did that very early in the relationship when you were forced to picnic on the hill of Tara .

i think there is plenty in Dublin…apart from the walking dead on O’Connell street, Dublin in general has a nice vibe to it…I have mates who have moved away and hate it now…they are just sick of coming back to Dublin but i think thats more to do with little things like they hate making small talk with old neighbours and former schoolmates etc …everyone knowing them and asking what they’re doing with themselves just annoys them,…they also see their friends married with kids and its not for them which is fair enough…but thats nothing to do with Dublin as a city…its more to do with them as a person…

Tinnion you’re not in Aurora now are you? :ph34r:

Anxiously waiting to hear news of BT’s safety given the shootings in NY today.

Signing in.

Anxiously awaiting confirmation that it was not a terrorist attack and it was just the cops shooting the bystanders.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 696185”]

Signing in.

Anxiously awaiting confirmation that it was not a terrorist attack and it was just the cops shooting the bystanders.[/quote]
Tremendous news :clap: