@BruidheanChaorthainn super stuff!!
He has been telling us this for months lads, hope you filled your boots @BruidheanChaorthainn
Young lad is some rider, always saves a bit
Legend as always @BruidheanChaorthainn
Stop it… incredible
Jazzy Fucking Matty !!!
Kudos @BruidheanChaorthainn
I cant spake
Well done, hope you made a packet
Don’t look in @Chucks_Nwoko
Tfk will eat and drink well
Aboy the kid. Top class.
Jassy fucking Matttyyyyyy ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
The reverberations of that will be heard all the way in Sydney
Where are the lambasters now
Absolutely superb.
Had it in a small money trixie with Coarch Rambler as well
You didn’t pick that one @ceist you bollix
I’m afraid you’ve reached this week’s quota for bot interactions
That’ll be my response to herself tonight when she asks what are we doing on Patricks Day
I’m afraid you’ve reached this week’s quota for bot interactions
Exactly
I’m afraid you’ve reached this week’s quota for bot interactions
