Cheltenham-Early thoughts

1 is not a handful

1 Like

I didnā€™t say I seen him once. I said I saw him a handful of times.

Now do you understand the term a handful?

And I said Iā€™d be surprised at more than once. How many times exactly then?

I canā€™t remember.

Iā€™ve seen him a few times, not much though.

Yep, heā€™s had a good few chances and doesnā€™t bring anything to the set up. Iā€™d be giving Long another go over him

Scott Hogan is absolutely shit. Heā€™d struggle score in LOI recently.

90th minute winner by Scott Hogan for Stoke today. :joy:

8 Likes

I take it all back.

1 Like

Aaron Connolly called into Mick McCarthyā€™s Ireland squad for vital Euro 2020 double header

2 Likes

Connolly was lively for Brighton today. Had a really good chance where he could have rounded the keeper but shot too early. His positioning was good. He was hooked at half time when they were down to 10 men.

Hourihane had a very dubious goal disallowed and seemed at the heart of a lot of Villas good moves. Hit the post with a free kick too.

Was just thinking Hourihane definitely putting himself about much more In the highlights anyway. Grealish such a loss to us too though.

He wouldnā€™t be given such a free role under any Irish manager. Heā€™d be stuck chasing Glenn Whelanā€™s bad first touches

He definitely gets more involved for Villa. Makes better runs into space which he didnā€™t do at all against Georgia.

Playing with better players helps.

1 Like

It helps but itā€™s no excuse for hiding and not looking for the ball.

Absolute bullshit

Hourihane is not up to international football

Obafemi starting for Southampton.

1 Like

Long and Obafemi starting up front for Southampton

4 Likes

And Smallbone in midfield again. Ralph Hasenhuttl is in the Ra.

Dara Oā€™Shea starting again for West Brom, has really made that right back spot his own and Knight back in for Derby too

1 Like