Cheltenham

Fair focks.

What possessed you to take it at 50/1?

A couple of articles a mate of mine (off the tv) read prompted him to suggest it. My father suggested it to me too.

What a race. Hope to fook that Juveigneur got it but I don’t really know. Perhaps he was done on the line.

Bandage senior’s day 2 tips. I can spot some sentimental betting there with the reference to his home county in the last race and he’s been backing Oulart every time its ran for years. Only had the one winner today but Juveigneur was desperately unlucky and all the others gave me a run for my money. Think I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt tmrw though if rocko has any 50/1 fancies…

2.00 - Duc De Regniere,
2.35 - Dom Dorgeval,
3.15 - Nickname,
4.00 - Oulart,
4.40 - Nadover, and
5.20 - Cork All Star.

His nap is NICKNAME (Ruby Walsh).

Bets for tomorrow:

2:00 My Turn Now 10/1 e/w

2:35 Snowy Morning 7/1

3:15 Voy Por Ustedes 7/2

4:00 Hills of Aran 40/1 e/w

5:20 Tot Owhiskey 14/1 e/w

Nickname has just this morning been withdrawn on the basis of ground being too fast for him.

Good spot Law. Not much look for the Bandages thus far. I hope Bandage doesn’t mention Nickname as a good investment opportunity in this interview.

Bandage senior is surprised about Nickname considering he won on faster ground in November.

Rocko, tell me about these high price e/w shots. Don’t want to miss out on something similar to Sublimity but I’d like more background please.

Don’t know who Gary O’Brien is, though I could hazard a guess.

Hills of Aran had a good run at Cheltenham in January I think (close behind Wichita Lineman). Then ran disappointingly last time, which is why he’s bigger odds, but he was impressive two outings ago.

Of the other double-figures I know little enough about My Turn Now (father’s nap for the day) but Tot Owhiskey has 3 wins and as most people tend to back the Irish runners in the bumper he’s reasonable value.

Might throw a fiver e/w on Hills of Aran then. Not backing Oulart as it’s let me down too often.

I fancy Den Of Iniquity in the bumper but as you say the Irish seem to own that race.

Interesting to see yourself and my auld lad both going against Denman which is many people’s cert for the week.

This is going great so far for the bookies. Favs are dropping like flys. Glad i did an oul e/w L15 for today, the trebles on the fancied 3 are fooked now

Yeah, the favourites are dropping like flies.

Considering not bothering doing Denman and Well Chief in a double in the next 2 now.

Bookies will be making a killing alright especially with people trying to get some value by doubling the opening favourites with them being so short.

Yeah we’re having a great laugh up here at this. There has to be one day where things wont go the bookies way though.

Go on ya beauty,Ruby, Ruby, Ruby!. Theres one part up for me. Newmill to do the business next and then Liberthine.

Finally, a favourite - Denman was awesome there. Not too disappointed I didn’t back him as his price was so short. Think I’ll stay out of the next one too.

Good race there - always enjoyable to have a winner, but it was a decent battle coming to the last couple of fences. Bad fall for Well Chief.

Wouldn’t have had the winner there but I have backed Dempsey a few times in the past and 20/1 e/w would have been more than acceptable. Unlike me to fook up on bets!

The winner there and My Way De Solzen from yesterday are both a King/Thornton combo. They look like serious prospects.

The 40/1 thing better come in now.

Bets for tomorrow:

14:00 Rasharrow at 25/1 e/w

14:35 Our Vic 7/2

15:15 Mighty Man 5/1
Small interest in Kasbah Bliss at 12/1 e/w

One for Friday

14:00 Convincing