Chicago Bears 2008/09 Season - One City. One Team

With just a week to go before the regular season, I thought it was time to start the Bears thread.

Pre season has been pretty poor to be honest. 3 narrow defeats to the Chiefs, Seahawks and the 49ers was followed by a win against Cleveland last Thursday night.

We start our regular seasaon with a trip to Indianapolis next Sunday…not sure yet if its live on Sky.

They are 50/1 to win the Super Bowl with Paddy Power and I shall be investing.

Some good news to finish. Charles Tillman’s 6 month old daughter, Tiana is home from hospital after undergoing a heart transplant that saved her life.

I would like to wish Charles, Tiana and all the Tillman’s well.

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]With just a week to go before the regular season, I thought it was time to start the Bears thread.

Pre season has been pretty poor to be honest. 3 narrow defeats to the Chiefs, Seahawks and the 49ers was followed by a win against Cleveland last Thursday night.

We start our regular seasaon with a trip to Indianapolis next Sunday…not sure yet if its live on Sky.

They are 50/1 to win the Super Bowl with Paddy Power and I shall be investing.

Some good news to finish. Charles Tillman’s 6 month old daughter, Tiana is home from hospital after undergoing a heart transplant that saved her life.

I would like to wish Charles, Tiana and all the Tillman’s well.[/quote]

I also would like to wish the Tillmans all the best

I too want to send my best wishes to the Tillmans and I also wish the Bears organisation the best of good luck for the season ahead.