Chocolatemice Can Never Die

Can’t you just apologize to Mary Kennedy and move on?

tenor

2 Likes

Hopefully sid follows.

I think he’s done enough following for a lifetime, wouldnt you agree?

1 Like

Sounds like myboyblue

She must be 6ft in flats?

She would batter @anon61878697

1 Like

She’s good looking

Sounds like a whole pile of bullshit more like

6 Likes

He’s a gas cunt this fella, he came out of the womb lying that his mother wasn’t his.

Well mice did say he’d been contacted by her and she threatened Law. I’m pretty sure he just calling her a physco and a cunt and things like that. It looks like she’s mugged him off good and proper if he thought she’d a case for those posts. Either that or he just made it all up to try and get fellas to run me off the forum.

It was your buddy @anon61878697 who claimed this morning the lady in question had contacted him. Yet she clearly states on her twitter page she isn’t 100 percent sure who it was this morning.

More lies

As a fella who’s been a victim of a campaign against me based on a Tweet, I’ll warn you not to believe everything you read on Twitter

Nope it’s all there. Either mice shat it as he thought she’d a case or he simply made it up.

Some lads just like to tell lie after lie. It’s sad that people take this place so seriously that they need to take shit from here to the real world — but the forum have seen what certain people are made of now.

1 Like

Which ‘people’ are these

I just don’t know what to believe anymore

1 Like

Yes you’ve really shown what a horrible person you are over the past 24 hours. Either stand over your posts or clear off. Instead you shit it and try blame me before creating a sob story to get people to feel sorry for you.

chocolatemice sent me a screen grab of his twitter before he left … do you think it’s a coincidence that this lady randomly out of the blue started following him this morning ??

To be honest, I don’t think I really care

3 Likes