Chocolatemice Can Never Die

I’ve been contacted on twitter by a public figure who has threatened me with legal action if i mention their name on here again. The person in question was tipped off by a concerned poster on here and was given my real life identity by this concerned poster. I was followed by her and contacted within minutes of changing my avatar on here this morning. Make of that what you will.

Chocolatemice will now have to retire from the forum.

1 Like

Don’t leave me.

Just before anybody starts this has absolutely nothing to do with me. I’d also have a strong suspicion this is made up bull shit and it’s more likely the wife his taking his phone off him for spending too much time on here and not looking after Brady.

Weasel

Are you a woman beater?

Ýou know what you done.

theres no possible way she could issue legal proceedings for mice’s comments. So either she’s mugged him off with a bluff or he’s completely made it up.

I believe you.

Would @anon25556527 or @AppleCrumbled have had any involvement?

:frowning_face:

Bye chocolatemice I hope you find whatever it is you were looking for . You didn’t deserve that .

Nope but he’s started three threads in 14 hours trying to blame me. Along with other deranged posts referring to me. He’s now made up he’s been threatened with law from this lady. It looks like a finally won the war. He’s completely lost it.

It’s an awful coincidence that he’s had you hopping all week for comments made about your mother, and then he’s had the misfortune of a public figure stumbling across a years old denigrating post of his.

*I’m not sure where I could’ve punctuated there. It’s a very long sentence.

He has a lot of enemies as I’ve found out recently. They were also not a year old they started a few years back and continued up till the other day.

He’s gone downhill massively as a poster recently, won’t be missed.

On a completely unrelated note, whatever happened @Mark_Renton?

he fell into a toilet, never to be seen again

Valor morghulis.

1 Like

Fair well Mouse. You’ve earned a warrior’s rest.

Sleep well old friend.

23 Likes

Welcome, eh, Bob

1 Like

Hello my old friend.

It’s great to be back.

:ronnyroar: