Choco's Chelty Tips Day 1 - TFK PREMIUM TIPSTER

Ah here you we go with the patented @ChocolateMice ‘I’ve been found out for being a hypocrite’ defence.

Step 1: Cast allegations on the mental health of the person that pointed out your hypocrisy.

It’s always good to hear the classics every now and then, your new stuff is a bit mediocre.

How am I a hypocrite ??? What are you actually talking about here ? You really are mentally deranged … There can be no other alternative

This isn’t sulky racing Choco.

5 Likes

Tell that to @croppy_boy, he’s rightly pissed off.

You Sir, are a hypocrite because you put yourself out their as an individual with a strong republican outlook, happily criticising the supporters of the Irish rugby team and, yet, here you are partaking in one of the festivals backed by the British Nobility and Establishment.

A soup taker you are.

I’m not pissed off whatsoever.

I’m just pointing out your hypocrisy.

croppy boy dropping a few truth bombs here.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s even an emoji that can sum up my thoughts on that post…

You’re a clown, mate … If I thought you were taking the piss it would be something, but you actually believe what you type which is the worrying part.

I’m not supporting anything or anyone, you geebag. I got sent a list of Michael OLeary’s tips from a guy that works with him and I lashed them up… I won’t see a single race over the whole week or place a single bet… god forbid I might try and have a bit of a laugh with my online besties tho, but not with captain kill-joy on board however.

So you’re spending time posting a list of tips and felt the need to start a new thread rather than go into the one that was set up already?

Also you openly castigate the rugby followers on this forum and yet you take umbrage when the same treatment is aimed at you. Poor baby.

cc @TreatyStones @Julio_Geordio @Mac @Horsebox @Bandage

Here are Michael’s full selection of tips for the festival now that cuntface has destroyed the thread.

Also, for what it’s worth - from a racing post member of staff

cc @balbec @Mac @Julio_Geordio @TreatyStones @dodgy_keeper @fenwaypark @thedancingbaby

River Wylde
Forest Bihan e/w
The Druids Nephew
Brain Power
Briery Queen e/w
Champers on Ice (bet of the day)
Double W’s

Hey mate,

For future reference, don’t take tips from someone who tips the name of the race as one of his selections.

Regards
Mac

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

Fair play to Jers Girl connections for running it today & tomorrow.

Which one is that. mate? And How the fuck would I know the names of races :joy: I’m not a simpleton that enjoys a horse being beaten around a field

Ultima

1 Like

I got that exact same document sent to me on a What’S app group.

Didn’t even know what it was until now…

We have a mutual acquaintance :astonished:

Gadzooks!

Im just backing no 5 or 10 for the day…fuck it…