Christmas gift from TFK

Just for you Mac…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg2GVWHGKY

No Youtube access here CM. I presume it’s a clip of something to do with a rather large snout?

Correct, Mac. It is a rather delightfully funny scene from Monthy Python’s ‘Life of Brian’.

I’m sure the the forced wait until you get home will make it even funnier when you eventually get to see it.

I’ll look forward to seeing it then fatty

DP…

I’m in the prime of my life Mac. Chiseled was a word I heard to describe me of late.

I thought Dirty Arab would have been more apt

:o

I dont know where you are getting this false information… I can assure you I look nothing like Rocko.

Ah the dirty Arabs :lol:

You large American! Go munch on some freedom fries…

Ah this is coming along lovely.

Heard he was of Arabian descent as well, the prick.

You’re some faggy prick.

Ewan McKenna’s head on a plate?

You heard nothing of the sort fat boy.

here lads, what do websites do irish people use to book foreign package holidays these days? east coast of US is likely to be the target destination

Irish people don’t book package holidays anymore. It’s 2011.

I know a few people were planning on getting up early tomorrow morning to receive their gift from TFK so to avoid disappointment I should point out that this gift has been delayed. The reasons for the delay are for reasons of greatness and in no way reflect on my project management skills.

I love you all very much regardless and hope the gift will not be dulled or soured by the passage of slightly more time than was intended.

Ffs