Claire Byrne 🐝

Dear Lord.

Any sign of her in underwear? Ffs.

This is the beekeeping thread. Stop being so lascivious

1 Like

I have a great story about Gerry McEntee, but I can’t be bothered to type it out, and it would be over exposing.

Ah go on. Sure send me a pm and I’ll type it out for you
(Ive one about pat spillane that would break the internet. Wreck it!)

The lavender patch out the front is alive with bees.

3 Likes

Is it french or english lavender?

Oirish

She’s in her element this morning,some poor buck working for RTE had his savings syphoned out of his bank account…
Edit he’s actually going to get them back now FFS.

1 Like

You’d be better focussing on the arrival of SoH to Boggaun and your perilous position in the table. Claire Byrne won’t catch balls over Shane Moran’s head.

1 Like

Neither wil our fullback line

2 Likes

But ye’ll always have Paddy to plug the gaps. He won’t last forever - would Intermediate prolong his career do you think……I’ll get my coat…

It might we’ll do

I was horrified to see that both Dunnes and Tesco only had honey in stock yesterday that was a blend of EU and non EU honey… What the absolute fuck!!

I know we can’t mass produce enough in Ireland to fill these stores, but how are they getting away with poisoning people like that? Not one of the jars had a health warning…

I had to pay 9euro in a health store for a cute little number from Wexford.

They’ll have it inside in the English Market.

A few people have arrived here wishing to purchase honey. I’m not too pushed with strangers arriving unannounced but what can you do. It’s a pricey 8 quid a jar- but i give people the option of a free jar, providing they open the hive, take out and uncap a frame, sterilise the extractor, spin the honey and return the frame to the bees.

12 Likes

What would you do a batch lot for for tfk? I can pick em up on my way to donegal in december. Can distribute em then the lengrh and brwadth of the country over the following month or two.

4 Likes

I know that… But how the fuck are the grocery stores and these ‘honey’ providers getting away with it? It’s gonna be one of the great scandals of our time when these companies are sued like the cigarette one’s were.

WTF? Do you mean to tell me that there are still people eating honey that isn’t produced by bees from within their own environment??

You’d want to be off your fucking head to be eating honey from places like New Zealand ffs

I tried Manukau last year and it nearly kilt me. The miseducation around honey is alarming.

1 Like