Claire Byrne šŸ

Did anyone ever find out what happened to the pics of her in her underwear? Thereā€™s lads here driven demented by it.

I had misgivings about posting them and decided to repurpose the thread.

3 Likes

Disappointing final show so far, zero props etc

Any mass hysteria and overreaction?

Or scaremongering bullshit?

Claire is reviewing how Ireland changed during the 7 years of the show with amongst others Martin ā€œBeanzā€ Ward

Claire has left the world in a better place then she found it. Thats all you can ask really

1 Like

Props to Claire on her seven year Monday night run.

1 Like

Claire had done the state some service.

2 Likes

Did Claire ever do a show on Irelandā€™s dearth of front row forwards?

Was she preaching last night? Did she stress how critcal it is to safeguard ā€˜the most vulnerableā€™?

2 Likes

A browse of your posts on this thread makes interesting reading, an obsession like this canā€™t be healthy.

Could somebody please send @Massive_Attack the photos, Iā€™d do it myself but canā€™t locate them right now :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I donā€™t know but she had a former Leinster full back on last night, David Beggy.

Iā€™ll happily vacate the thread if said photographs are furnished.

I sat beside him at a function one time. Very nice chap.

I sat beside Sean Boylan on a plane once. Umprompted he said hello and introduced himself as ā€œSeanā€. We chatted away very amicably.

I always got the impression that most of that Meath team would be fierce craic.

Colm Oā€™Rourke being the notable exception.

Sean is a very nice man too. Gerry McEntee isnā€™t exactly a barrel of laughs either and I could take or leave Liam Hayes and Bernard Flynn. We went up to Mick Lyons crowd to play a challenge one time and Mick seemed like a grand chap.

1 Like

Iā€™d say Flynn is a savage man for the craic and the stories.

Joe Cassels swiping the Sam Maguire Cup from under the breath of John Dowling in 1988 was one of the great silently rebellious acts which demolished Holy Catholic Ireland.

1 Like

I once marked a member of that meath team that had all those draws against Dublinā€¦he was a Christian brother. It was a silly oul college training/challenge match, nothing high level obviously. He looked a bit bemused when i asked if he would hear my confessionā€¦but he kindly acquiesced. I then confessed to riding his sister

5 Likes