Claire Byrne šŸ

And donā€™t get me started on lads drinking Cider Vinegar. Whether tis with the mother or not.

Rotting yourself away from the inside out.

1 Like

Limescale remover

Thereā€™s no such thing as the perfect womanā€¦

Iā€™d hate to see what these people are leaving behind them in toilet bowls around the country, and they thinking theyā€™ve a healthy gut.

No offence but youā€™re clearly a dangerous lunatic. What qualifies as honey in some places would horrify you- a certain percentage of syrup is allowed and the remainder is most likely made from syrup- which is fed directly to bees only for them to store, dry and colour. Then itā€™ll be boiled and filtered to remove any of the healthy enzymes or pollens which might cause problems with shelf life etc. You would actually be better off eating granulated white sugar.

1 Like

Heā€™s a dangerous bastard. One of many posting here.

1 Like

I had the manuka honey once. It done nothing for me.

Informative rating.

Have you a distributor in Limerick?

Obviously it didnā€™t do anything for you ffs, I doubt youā€™re a Maori?

Fire up your address there. Iā€™ll send you a lump

This is the saddest thing Iā€™ve seen on the internet.

4 Likes

It reminded me of those ads they used to have in racy magazines like Titbits years ago for X-ray glasses that could see through womenā€™s clothes.

Did you ever have a nudie pen where the womanā€™s clothes would come off if you held it upside down ?

1 Like

Yes we used to hide one down the back of the radiator in Brother Pruntys class

5 Likes

She looks a bit lopsided alright. Kudos to habanerocat thoughā€¦he went the extra mile here!

1 Like

Donā€™t ever send him a picture of yourself

Iā€™m still looking for a supplier of quality local organic honey here in Limerick. Iā€™m down again with a throat infection. Any sources?

The last suppliers were found dead in a bizzare double suicide.

(It also turned out their local organic honey was just being repackaged from Aldi stuff).

1 Like

I get mine from my friendā€™s (cc Fulvio wherever you are) aviary in Down. God knows what itā€™s doing to my system.

Galtee honey is your only man here

1 Like