Claire Byrne 🐝

Does Claire not realise but for the RA she’d be a UK citizen herself? What an absolute scutter piece of broadcasting, going after Farage is fish in a barrel stuff. Go after Varadkar with half the gusto shown last night and I might take her seriously

4 Likes

Doesn’t Nigel charge seventy quid or so for those messages? He was only providing a service.

And a bit of a laugh. I think it was the bit of a laugh that Claire found particularly galling

2 Likes

Its rte. The blame the ra for depriving them of their uk citizenship

5 Likes

She could have asked him much harder questions like what was his solution for the border problem or point out how he’s quick to criticize us for “taking orders” from Europe but he was happy to take an MEP salary from Europe for years and has already said he will be claiming his pension also.

Surprised she didn’t cut him off like Joe Brolly

She’s lacking that wan- government PR mouthpiece

1 Like

She’s lovely

1 Like

It was a tabloid cheap dig at Farage . That said Farage is a bit of an eegit for showing up.

She earns a quarter of a million a year from RTE .

She’s worth every penny.

1 Like

She is in her hole

5 Likes

This is about right.

2 Likes

She is exquisite.

She’s a pretty wee thing, nurse ratched wasn’t bad either

1 Like

Some lads need to realise that Claire reads a script.

The way lads go on you’d swear she wrote the theme tune & sang the theme tune whilst also starring in the show……

250k for reading a script?
Nothing to see here…

2 Likes

I haven’t seen her named as a Producer, Researcher or Director so….

Are you claiming she’s getting €250k for her TV show solely?

You didn’t address his question.

Have some common courtesy before expecting the same in return.

1 Like

Question? That Claire Byrne is a TV & Radio presenter? I thought that was common knowledge

Are you going to address the question, you fanny?