Claire Byrne šŸ

Lads buying honey in the supermarket may as well be eating acid. It should only be bought from a local beekeeper

1 Like

I was badly stung by a bee yesterday.

20 fucking euro for a pot of honey.

1 Like

Youā€™re so badly out of your depth here Iā€™ll take pity on you. And as a result, Iā€™m delighted to announce Iā€™m now providing Gardening Assistance to townies. If you are having trouble making sense of your B&Q or Homebase gardening fliers you can talk to me.

Apologies to my regular clientele, you may experience a delay in consultation. Please be patient as this is a civic responsibility we all share. We may just save this planet, one townie at a time.

I would imagine they have most of these things in their gardens already

Youā€™re a bad bastard :slight_smile:

Didnā€™t Hector have some piece on the podcast recently about planing wild flowers on the ditches near his house with a neighbour?

1 Like

Hereā€™s a deadly deal for you Thomas. 24 ā€˜largeā€™ plants for 17.99ā€¦itā€™s like finding money on the street so it is. Iā€™d be sceptical about how large they are but a good price even for plugs

Lavender Munstead Plants - Buy Online | Gardening Direct

1 Like

We have a bit out the back too which looks on its last legs every winter and comes back flying in the spring. We get shit loads of bees in the garden late spring / early summer.

PS. Iā€™m still holding out hope for the pictures of Claire Byrne @glenshane

I think it benefits from an aggressive trim from time to timeā€¦the bush that isā€¦the lavender bushā€¦

1 Like

Nine bean rows will I have there and a hive for the honey bee

1 Like

Just ordered these seeds, the ā€œBuzzing 20ā€™sā€ Bee revolution has begun

When i read this I thought of the loyalist boast about ulsterā€™s sacrifice at the sommeā€¦First over the top, their reward for loyalty was to be assigned cannon fodder status. On the other hand the price for being discriminated against was to be safely back in HQ pouring port and lighting cigars for the top brass.

1 Like

Whatā€™s going on here? Patches of this gloop are appearing in one of our fields. At first I thought it was maybe a bullock coughing up cud something, but there hasnt been any livestock there for a week or so. Now Iā€™m beginning to suspect that itā€™s some class of manna from heavenā€¦or ectoplasm maybe

1 Like

Like a battered onion gone wrong

1 Like

This remains a disappointing thread.

4 Likes

Every bump is a kick in the teeth

5 Likes

I am sick of the political class in Dublin making a beano off the people of Irelands hard earned euro. I am calling for action. Something has to be done

Claire Byrne making me feel sympathy for Nigel Farage here. She really is an awful hack.

1 Like

Claire Byrne is a national treasure

1 Like

Ffs, her on her wee soapbox. Is she accusing him of being a closet Republican or something. It must be cgiā€¦the jokes on me. Fair cop

1 Like

Ah yeah, the hard hitting, fearless journo routine with Farage but spends the rest of her time as a defacto government mouthpiece, pushing covid scare propaganda along with demonizing unvaccinated citizens.

Sheā€™s a transparent fraud and a disgrace.

9 Likes