Clare Cowards- come out

Me bollox…

I bet you he’s all over Ashley Madison and other weird grooming websites -You can be sure that fellas that make statements like that in this day and age are pure sex feinds .

Never on a computer. Magic. Couldn’t be anymore than 50.

Surely he must’ve been curious and tried it? Just the once like to see what it was like?

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me, Them Clare fuckers are all deviants. :smile:

Informative rating.
The runt better go into hiding now. There’s an oul wan from lisseycasey on his case. She’ll be battle hardened after the divorce and then the gay marriage referenda. She’ll be hoping to go one better this time.
Edit, I googled Anne Hayes, and got this. I’d be careful now @Big_Dan_Campbell

4 Likes

+1, this is my favourite line

“As an association we should go after these cowards that are standing behind a printer or a keyboard"

Who around here stands behind a printer?

6 Likes

Clare deviants. If they’re not sniffing around the ladies toilets, they standing behind printers.

1 Like

Informative rating.

It’s usually sitting at a keyboard and hiding behind a monitor in these pieces. They haven’t advance to mentioning smartphones yet.

I thought Kev had plans to?

@Fitzy

3 Likes

Ok, @TreatyStones got there before me the cunt

@Fitzy

1 Like

Yip, sounds about right.
I get there first. I’m a winner.

If you’re not first, you’re last.

I’m sure your wife is thrilled

You only beat me because I was wedged behind a printer and couldnt get to the keyboard on time.

13 Likes

I think you need to prepare your self for a flood of refugees across the border and a possible request for access rights to the proposed Aughinish gulag. You could make out well playing both sides of it.

1 Like

@TreatyStones .He fixes them.

hon the banner

The Clare crowd are some ungrateful cunts all the same. Winning an AI just two years ago and abusing and insulting anonymously those that brought it to them.

3 Likes

These are the same boys who were abusing him before during and after. Animals Ted.

1 Like

How do they get the internet into the mud huts?

2 Likes