Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Deasy point from way out has Ballyea one ahead, five left

Fulltime
Ballyea 1-14
Newmarket 1-13

Colin Ryan had a chance from a tight-angle free to level it up at the death, but missed it.

Heart breaking defeat for my beloved Blues

Goal was a killer…they were on top and looked to be going over the line until that

1 Like

Beaten by a football team, they will have some soul searching to do.

IHC final
Smith O’Briens 0-14
Doora-Barefield 0-12

The Dow couldn’t raise The Parish back to the top flight. SOB won the second half 10-4

Big night on the Derg tonight

Only one pub open in the town these days. I’d expect a vivid cluster in a weeks time or so

1 Like

Great result for Ballyea missing Kelly

Be some soul searching in the Parish tonight. They had the Grove on standby for a late one this evening and all.

I think whoever won today will struggle at senior truth be told. Nice for smith o briens, they had two lads starting who also started in 2004, great to see lads like that getting some reward

1 Like

Delighted for the gaels of Killaloe truth be told. The Parish will be fine, serious numbers at training kids wise , massive catchment area now with all the estates out the Tulla Road in last decades. There’s no fear of them

Smiths separate to Broadford?

They are just Killaloe

1 Like

Killaloe, Bridgetown and o briens bridge. They would be at fuck all without the two villages

1 Like

Broadford had a stellar Int team a few years ago that got to senior, still up there.

1 Like

You will likely have Clarecastle and Crusheen dropping for next year. That will make like tough for Barefield

3 Likes

Powerful stuff