Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Surely tiktok or snapchat is more suitable for your level of intellect?

1 Like

You want to be @ ing me with insults in random threads and these are your comebacks? Lohan reps you well. Not even worth the reply

Jaysis Leo. Was getting on grand till his last comment saying Clare are the best team in the Country. If you’re losing multiple matches be a puck of a ball etc., then you’re not the best.

SHC Round 1
Scarriff 3-17
SJ Doora-Barefield 1-16

Halftime
Ballyea 0-11
Kilmaley 0-8

1 Like

Kilmaley 2-20
Ballyea 0-14

Don’t think Ballyea scored after the 37th minute, and finished with 14 as well.

They have Inamona next week. Lose that and they are more a less gone.

They’re down a good few of the outside lads, and if they’re beaten in the first couple of games they won’t get the loan of the rest of those lads as handy. Deasy got a belt on the hand just before halftime and was moved into full for the second half and barely pucked a ball.

1 Like

Hard to see them get anything from Inanona based on that.

Thats physically the strongest I’ve seen Kilmaley look with this squad.

O’Malley is in great condition.

This has been said about Kilmaley numerous times over the last few years. The only thing predictable about Kilmaley is you cant predict how they’re going to do at all.

They finished very impressively today and Ballyea looked hugely limited without Griffin, Brennans and Lillis in the forwards but i still wouldnt trust Kilmaley to even get out of the group still.

1 Like

True but one battle at a time and the score difference is very positive

Culbert had them in the gym from early this year by all accounts

1 Like

Would Clare not play few rounds of football championship and give hurling clubs chance to prepare with county lads?

Talk that Conor Ryan is back in training and will tog with the Cratloe seniors this year.

3 Likes

Just saw Buffs post, great news if true. Good luck to him.

Newmarket on course for a big win over Cratloe. 3-11 to 10 entering the last 10

3-15 to 15 ft

A mild surprise? The margin, maybe?

I dont think I’ve seen Cratloe play as bad in 15+ years

Both. Newmarket are dogged but limited enough. Cratloe very poor