Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Is semi draw winners v winners? As in that lopsided

Group winners vs second placed teams

The fitness of Mark Rodgers and Aidan Mc will be crucial to the outcome of the championship at this point.

1 Like

Three in the Park and one in Tulla?

How bad is his injury? They weren’t great against OC Mills. Cratloe a favourable draw for them all the same - They’d very likely get through that even without him

Broken bone in his foot since the AI. Not sure if it’s a metatarsal or something else

Jaysis - Pity for him if so

I see a club selection of the standout players from the club championship managed by Gerlock, Anthony Daly and Terence Fahey will play the Clare senior hurlers later in the year to raise money for the holiday fund.

That will get a decent crowd in the gate I’d say

4 Likes

Not a bad idea in fairness.

Brilliant idea, if you got 3 or 4k in averaging €15 a head plus you could make a few quid off those team photos.

That’ll get a lot more than 3 or 4k. They’ll break 10k handy enough.

Weather will have a bearing on the crowd but a dry day I’d say 5k + will go through the gates

Where are they going on hols?

No idea

Lanzarote

1 Like

Roasters holiday in January?

I see Doonbeg staved off relegation from senior again at the weekend. Did I read on here that they’re seriously lacking in numbers? David Tubridy still doing untold I assume.

Sure there is fuck all down there

Halftime

Scariff 2-8
Cratloe 2-6

Scariff have been the better team, have left a few goal chances behind them. Second goal from a softish penalty call has kept Cratloe in touch

45 gone

Scariff 2-12
Cratloe 2-9