Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Have they any hope on sunday

Where have you been? Treating this place like a hotel, coming and going as you please

No.

1 Like

I agree @Fagan_ODowd

ballyea as co champions is bad for clare hurling.

Busy

3 Likes

Typical Bridge badmindedness.

1 Like

Are Clonlara the biggest bottlers in the history of Clare hurling ? The new Newmarket.

2 Likes

You win nothing without unity, regardless of talent. Doubt it is rectifiable. Too much fallout over the last five years or so.

2 Likes

yea have to be ffs

Calvins father

Clare cup final on this week

Why aren’t they united? What happened?

Kelly brill he is the best in the game

Succession of poor management appointments, players getting the hump over their old lad getting the road, players falling out with each other outside of hurling. County lads burnt out by the time they get back to the club. The leaders aside from the star names from the 2007/2008 team getting old or moving away and huge expectations as well has all led to this.

They are now completely over thinking things as a hurling side and when the going gets tough the cohesion simply isn’t there

Would you rejoin them and give them a dig out?

Or was the fall out from you going on the piss during Galway race week in 2008 too bitter?

Im too busy lording it in the lower divisions of the Dublin hurling leagues these days to entertain such notions.

I wasn’t close to the starting team before that incident and it didn’t do me any favours either

Ballyea on t na g tommorow

Is the Patrick we’ll game on the box