Clear Manifesto from the tards

Its very clear that alot of the Dublin based soccer yobs on here have decided that they are going to “take back the forum” or whatever bullshit, and are spamming the shit out of the place. The likes of ncc, flano, captainshan and all those tards are upping the shit talking to a whole new level. Grow up lads. Thanks

Banning should be the only answer for these fellas if they don’t cease. i expect Bandage and Rocko to take action, no favours now lads.

Good luck with that Kev, let us know how you get on…

Im not baed in Dublin :rolleyes:

good one.

:lol: the title makes no sense either.

Your based in a council house somewhere anyway. Fingal is in Dublin by the way, no matter what fantasy land you live in. You never responded to my question about what province your from. Is it Leinster or Lazio Dickhead?

[color="#FFFFFF"]Expect DBP to suddenly appear now, start talking shite and generally be a carbon copy of NCC.

Here, this might help.

“A manifesto is a public declaration of principles and intentions, often political in nature. However, manifestos relating to religious belief are generally referred to as a creed. Manifestos may also be life stance-related.”

:lol: :lol: coming close to kev has lost it moment

Dare I say it…

Kev is kevving again.

i guess if you recognise the british county system then you could argue fingal is in dublin

The usual rattled responses, from the rattled participants. :smiley:

Where are you baed?

i dont mind when this happens on a thread like this but why ruin our american football thread :smiley:

i work for the Italian civil aviation authority & am based in lombardy - whats it to you fucko?

I like a manifesto, put it to the testo.

Yes i do recognise our present system. Of course being so up in the history you’d know that the Brits only fine tuned what were already old Celtic boundaries.

I wonder what city that great band came from emm?

Do you spend most of you time in Lombardy NCC? I just wanted to make sure I’m not in the same hemisphere as you. Funny, you’ve never mentioned this before, or given us an indication of what life is like there.

So, whats life like there?

… one of which was Fingal.

When am I being banned Rocko? :smiley: