Closed topic

[quote=“myboyblue”]Krystle bouncers, or knackers.

Sophies choice here.[/QUOTE]

In other news Travellers in Rathkeale are suspected of being behind the importation of half a bars worth of Rhino horns which were intercepted at Shannon Airport!

Well it would be the first place you’d go check I guess!

C4 doing a special on 4 knacker weddings, class on show here I’d say

The price of ivory will reach record levels in Rathkeale in the wake of this seizure.

I thought it was Rhino horns?

Rhino horns are made from hair oddly enough and there is no shortage of hair in Rathkeale!

I used to work in a place that hosted a traveller wedding before. Extravagant, but in no way classy.

A half ounce of ground up rhino horn mixed into your morning cuppa will cure what ails you.

I got attacked by 2 travlers tonight, punched in the face for no reason, telll me travlers are alright sorts now… the cunts are wrecking this county.

Excellent.

punched in the face for no reason

It was probably because you are a witless cunt? :huh:

Cheers Turenne nice to have your support, I have reported this to the Gardai but nothing has been done yet so looks like I might have to sort it myself.

Burn their caravans to the ground with them in them.

My thoughts and prayers are with Rintintin.

This is one option I’m toying with

Thanks Bandage but save your prayer for the knacker I open up later on.

It’s a knacker batein day!!!

http://www.sasfrs.com/images/sas_photo3.jpg

Ah fuck. Looks like I missed some craic last night :angry:

I think the question everyone was thinking but up to now nobody has dared to ask was…where were you for this escapade?

You left Rintintin to fend for himself in his hour of need.

He was wining and dining his lady friend…

I’m gutted over this.
I was attending the Munster Final in Thurles.

A waste of your time and the ink in the guard’s pen.

Throw a petrol soaked bale of hay under the wagon and then ask them nicely to leave while absent-mindedly playing with a box of matches or a lighter.
Old school go,move,shift policy.