Closed topic

Only seeing this now. What happened TinTin?

Were you on your own Rinitin, any reason at all they started on you?

It think it’s fairly obvious. They are what they are.

It was Rintintin that got the box. Knacker asked him for a fag, he said he didn’t have one, knacker hit him a box. RTT lives near enough the Garda barracks so called in on his way home and told the Garda at the desk what had happened and where, the cop says he can’t leave the barracks to check it out, and says to RTT as he was leaving “let me know how it develops”.

FFS.

Who asked you murderer lover.

Your about the same level as these cunts.

:smiley: Ah thats priceless stuff there. Does Rint smoke?

Ya, i know, i changed it there. Fucking useless cops.

He does, and even if he did have fags he wouldn’t have given them one.
There was 4 or 5 of them so he felt it would have been foolhardy to fight back (for now).

I can see Rintintin going on a vodka redbull fuelled rampage some night.

Which one boxed him. Young fellas was it?

Would ye(locals) be fighting them much?

Would Rintintin and the knackers be familiar with each other around the town?

How will revenge be sought?

There wouldn’t be too much fighting or interaction.

He would be fairly familar with them alright.

Tintin is a man that will hold a grudge forever.

We had plenty of run ins with them when we were younger. Haven’t had any major bother with them (personally) in the last couple of years. The older lads (28+) would generally be alright and I’d share a pint with them in the pub on occassion. RTT said the lads involved were about 18/19 and he only knows one of them by name, but would know them all to see.

RTT is a bit volatile when he’s drunk so we’ll just have to wait until the next time he’s loaded and see what happens :smiley:

I used to be like that, but of late I’ve taken to just tossing them a smoke and walking away. Far less stressful, just getting too old for aggro anymore.

Brilliant stuff, i’m looking forward to the updates.

I wouldnt give them the steam off my piss the cunts. Dunph keep tuned to Joe Nash over the next few weeks, theres gonna be fireworks.

:smiley:

Joe Nash will sort em.

Oh it will be them ringing in a spate of homes being burnt down to the axels.

There was an incident a few years back where there were a few shots fired outside the pub.
That really soured relations in the town after that.

Runt, does Rintintin come from travelling stock himself?